TV reality shows like Project Runway (and performance artists like Lady Gaga) stretch fashion design to its breaking point. Project Runway competitors have created wearable clothes out of some rather imaginative , such as newspaper, burlap, hardware, and auto parts.Also, many top fashion designers have dabbled in eco-friendly textiles, and there are a number of International runway events devoted entirely to designs made from recycled .This project appeals to the fashion designer in you.
Objective: This project aims to create cool new fashion designs out of garbage.
The goals of this project are:
- To experiment with unusual ideas in fashion design.
- To encourage the development of eco-friendly products.
- Computer with internet access
- Color printer
- Digital camera
- Typical office/craft/hobby supplies (paper, pens & poster-board, glue, etc.)
- Clean, lightweight recyclable materials
It is an educational content by education.com.
By clicking on the title of this resource, you will be redirected to the content. If you want to download the project, you just have to join the website, which now is for FREE.
Author judee shipman
Publication date 27 / 08 / 2020
License The original license is kept.