- Who is the Data Controller of your data?
- Purpose of the processing
- What is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
- How long will we keep your data?
- Who will your data be shared with?
- What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Personal Data security
- The Responsible Party is ProFuturo Foundation, with Tax Identification Number G-87620134, and registered in the Register of Foundations of State Competence under number 1,856 (hereinafter "ProFuturo").
- Postal address: Calle Gran Vía 28, Madrid 28013 (Spain).
Contact Privacy Team firstname.lastname@example.org
Your data will be processed by ProFuturo for:
- Management of the contact form on the ProFuturo websites. When you choose to use and enter your data in the "contact form" on our web pages, ProFuturo may process your data in order to manage the reported incidents, as well as to respond to the requests sent.
- Control and management of training courses. When you attend and participate in the training courses, ProFuturo may process your data in order to carry out the necessary procedures for the training courses, as well as to keep track of attendance.
- Use of images. Provided that you have given your consent, ProFuturo may process your personal data, your image in particular, for the purpose of using it and publishing it in books, magazines, newsletters, websites, etc.
- Sending communications concerning ProFuturo's projects and activities. Provided that you have given your consent, ProFuturo will send you communications concerning projects or activities in line with your interests from ProFuturo, by any telematic means.
- Donation management. ProFuturo will process your personal data in cases where you have made a donation through the channels provided by ProFuturo, in order to manage the donation and your donation certificates for tax deductions that may be applicable by tax regulations. ProFuturo also informs you that it is legally obliged to communicate your data to the tax authorities for the purpose of reporting and declaring the donation made.
- Anonymisation of data for statistical and behavioural modelling purposes. ProFuturo may carry out anonymisation procedures, after which it will no longer be able to identify you. The purpose of such procedures is none other than to use the anonymised information for statistical and behavioural modelling purposes on the basis of their legitimate interest.
- Management of the ProFuturo Observatory. ProFuturo will process your data if and when you enter your data and make comments on the ProFuturo Observatory website, in order to correctly manage the utilities of the website.
- Sending out satisfaction surveys. ProFuturo, based on a legitimate interest of the organisation, may send you satisfaction surveys, in order to know the experience received as a participant of the training courses or user of our services, and to be able to incorporate the corresponding improvements to our services and operations based on the analysis of the same. In any case, in order to not prejudice your data protection rights, you may object to such processing through the channels provided for this purpose.
- Regulatory compliance. To comply with applicable law, custom and practice, to provide information to appropriate agencies for the purposes of fraud prevention, credit risk reduction, to cooperate with law enforcement and other governmental authorities, or to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors of the Web or the general public.
The legal basis on which we process your personal data is as follows; (I) the consent you have given by accepting the relevant forms, for one or more specified purposes, (II) for compliance with a legal obligation applicable to the data controller, and (III) where applicable, for the fulfilment of legitimate interests pursued by the data controller or a third party, provided that such interests are not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
ProFuturo will comply with the provisions of current legislation regarding the duty to delete personal information that is no longer necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it was collected, blocking it, in order to deal with possible liabilities arising from the processing of the data, and only during the periods of limitation of such liabilities. Once these deadlines have expired, the information will be permanently deleted by secure means.
On the other hand, we will try to keep the data in our files up to date so that they always correspond to reality. For this purpose, the User must make the changes directly, when so enabled, or by notifying ProFuturo by a reliable means.
ProFuturo will communicate your data for processing, in the context of the purposes explained above, to the following recipients:
- Public administration bodies, when it is legally obliged to provide them.
- Collaborating entities that have been informed.
On the other hand, in order to carry out all the purposes described above, ProFuturo can count on the collaboration of third party service providers who may have access to personal data as a consequence of the execution of the contracted services. In any case, ProFuturo follows strict criteria for the selection of these third parties in order to comply with its data protection obligations and signs with them the corresponding data protection agreement, where these third parties are obliged to comply with their data protection obligations, and specifically, to comply with the legal, technical and organisational measures for the processing of personal data for the agreed purposes, and the prohibition of processing such personal data for other purposes or its transfer to third parties.
We inform you that you may exercise the following rights:
- right of access to your personal data to know which personal data is being processed and the processing operations carried out on it;
- the right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- the right to erasure of your personal data, where possible;
- the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data where the accuracy, lawfulness or necessity of the processing is in doubt, in which case we may retain the data for the purpose of pursuing or defending claims;
- the right to the portability of your personal data, so that they are sent directly to the entity designated by you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data, where the legal basis is legitimate interest. For these purposes, we will stop processing your data unless we have a compelling legitimate interest or for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
- right to withdraw your consent at any time.
You may exercise all of the above rights against ProFuturo by sending an e-mail to the following address email@example.com
Likewise, if you consider it necessary, you may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, at Calle Jorge Juan 6, 28001 Madrid, or at the following web site www.aepd.es.
ProFuturo will adopt appropriate technical and organisational measures in its information system, in compliance with the principle of proactive responsibility, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data stored, thus avoiding its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access; taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, as well as risks of varying probability and severity associated with each of the processing operations.