This experience talks about the introduction in the nursery and primary classroom of robotics, audiovisual creation, service learning and collaborative work to carry out motivating and meaningful activities when learning new content while making use of the foreign language.
- Improve students' communicative competence in the English language, both oral and written.
- Introduce the use of programming with Scratch JR, Scratch and robotics to listen, tell stories and do related meaningful activities.
- Carry out group activities using tools and collaborative work environments.
- Build new personal knowledge through information processing strategies with the support of digital applications.
- Electronic device such as tablet or mobile
- QR code reader
- Google forms
Auteur elena vercher
Centro Educativo Escola Cal·lipolis (España)
Mots clés add
Date de publication 24 / 02 / 2021